Saturday, April 16, 2011

One piece.





WOW! It has been a really really long and enduring time since I've even step into this little, confined space of mine! Well so much to say, coming close to 4 months into a regimental lifestyle with the SAF, all that we've endure, all the sufferings.

Just completed my 6 days 5 nights combined field camp & sit test the day before. Have to admit, it was undoubtly the toughest part of my entire bmt phase, like all the punishments, all the time restrictions, all the various disciplines eg light, sound, noise that we've to take extra care because we're out at field.

Not easy but I'm glad we made it, all of us, really respect. I love my company, my platoon mates, lastly my bunk mates man. Without any one of us, these wouldn't have been possible at all.

Yesterday, we had a mini celebration for the end of field camp, all that shagness all vanished the moment we met each other, really hype up to see them! HAHA Went for a good meal at vivo city - Marusui Fish Market! Super delicious and my wallet had a hole after that but oh well.

Right thats all the time i have today, as always emotional Saturday since I've just watched 'Apple of my eyes' - memories ah.

Alas!
PURPOSE, ENDEAVOUS, SPIRIT BRONCO!

No comments: